Saturday 12 May 2007

Top Tip: Ever wanted Mobizines at the touch of a button?

You can configure your right (or left) soft key on your N95 (or any other Symbian handset!) to access Mobizines by using:

Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby > Shortcuts > Right Selection Key


Or alternatively, for the you can add the Mobizines icon to your desktop - aka The Active Standy - by using:

Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby > Shortcuts > Active Standby Apps

We’re offering prizes for other Top Tips and will be publishing them here in our blog.

Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I dont usually comment on websites. But this ones thrown me...

I found out about this blog way back at the first day.

I was super hoping to see more about wap design, the process you might go through, Some thoughtful insight on the mobile world. etc. etc.

But all ive seen is a plug for your mobizines site. Which obviously its about mobizines so why not.

But I was super hoping I would see more informative posts.

Hopefully you take this comment to heart because you people seem to know what your talkin about.

If you do take this to heart... mabye you can explain how its feasible for you to offer up mobizines free? I'm wondering how you would benefit mainly in this question.

Heres hoping you run with my comment. (and not to the trash bin)